Have been waiting for a repair person for over 2 months.Today, December 10, 2010, I had an appointment, but after the service technician called me and made me stay home to wait for him, they all of a sudden cancelled my appointment!!!!

Shame on you!!! Do you people think we have all day just to wait for you!!! This is the 3rd $%#%#$%#$% time they've done this!!! And what's really sad, nobody gives a @%^$ about it!!!

SHAME ON SEARS SERVICE. This is the 4th time I have requested service for this equipment, and they say that in order to be covered by the LEMON LAW, all 4 repairs have to be within the same year.

With this type of service, I'll never get the service I paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE, BBB SHOULD HAVE A LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #221289

You will get better results taking your complaint to your states attorney general,they will not charge you anything to contact Sears about your complaint, have a fair resolve,they will take care of it.They hate attorney general compalints.Also call Sears routing office at 18662771702 punch any extention and demand to talk to the routing manager and demand to be compensated for your lost time from work waiting for them. After they make this right with you, shop else were.You will have a lot less trouble.