With Company response Not resolved

I purchased a weedwacker on Oct 27th, it was booked from my credit card on the 29th. I checked the website to see about the delivery.

It said it was delivered. I emailed numerous times,called customer service, talked to a supervisor who put me on hold, then someone else picked up the line and "couldn't" reconnect me to said supervisor. I have had nothing but email contact and it seems to be from a different person all saying thy are still looking into why the product was not delivered when it said it should be. I received another one yesterday stating that with the busy holiday shopping, they needed another 10 days.

I have had it . I last wrote an email "YELLING" at them that I will not give them any more time and that I want my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Stinkers

Please accept our sincere apologies for the level of customer service you have experienced your order My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support Team. I understand how frustrating it can be to purchase a weedwacker and it has not been delivered. Even more, I can see how disappointing it can be to receive the level of customer service while trying to contact us We would like to connect you with a dedicated case manager to monitor the return process going forward and ensure that your tractor is restored to its proper working order. At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the weedwacker was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (stinkers) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R

Social Media Moderator

Social Media Support

nikalseyn

At this point, contact your credit card company and dispute the charge due to lack of delivery. Just give them the details of what happened and your contacts with Sears. You should have no problem.