2.3

My fridge was dented and the delivery guys knocked a light off the wall and didn't offer to try to put it back on.I should have reported the dent but I did not.

My dishwasher was delivered in the wrong color. They did let me keep it until the right color came in (the only positive about this review). The stove for my rental unit was ordered over the phone and when I discovered it was not self cleaning, I attempted to return it. I was told over the phone I had to go into the store to make the return.

So, I made the 40 minute drive to the store only to be told that I had to do it over the phone. After about 4 phone calls and two hours later, I got someone that was competent enough to help me. Our conversation took about 45 minutes. Then she said that the system was down and that she would have to call me back the next day.

She did not call me back. After 5 days I called only to have to start the whole process over. After 3 phone transfers and despite having a case number, the details of my previous conversation which was to be an even exchange was not documented. So the replacement stove ended up costing $175 dollars more than it should have.

I could have bought it online for less but they would not honor any coupons and they would not allow me to return the stove - only exchange it.After this bill is paid I will be canceling my Sears credit card and I will not shop there for ANYTHING!

Review about: Sears Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sale personal in store.

I didn't like: Online customer service.

Comments