5.0
Layout of Store

Due to the fact Sears issued me and another shopper Mr. Hernandez the same shopyourwayrewards # I requested that they delete my info.

Sears issued me a new # and assured me my previous info had been deleted. I don't know why I continue to shop at Sears..but oh well...on Tuesday August 18, 2015 I returned to Sears to redeem a text promotion I had received....at checkout I could not remember my shopyourwayrewards pin # ...the cashier then shared with me that I could login to my rewards account using my email address if I had the app on my phone...I was thrilled....unfortunately for me I inadvertently entered the email address that Sears linked with Mr. Hernandez acct ..the cashier then looked at me funny and said this is not your acct. I apologized for the error...it was very humiliating for me ..I have written to Sears several times but they refuse to delete my email from the account they have given to Mr.

Hernandez. I also shared with them that they should just start over by deleting mine and Mr.

Hernandez's # and start fresh due to the fact I have Mr. Hernandez info I'm sure that he has access to mine..but Sears refused.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Cashier.

Preferred solution: Delete reward #'s for myself and Mr. Hernandez....this is a security breach .

Comments