I bought a Wii U and a Kuerig and many other things as Christmas gifts this year.I go there quite a bit and just about everytime, I use coupons.

I eventually saved enough points to buy a nook hd free with my points, so I did that. I also used a coupon to get more points. Then a few days later I attempt to make a purchase and find out my account has been blocked! I called and was told they'd fix it right away.

Now, two weeks later, they still haven't fixed it!I called once again and was told I would have to delete my account, losing my VIP title and $25 in points.

Review about: Sears Coupon.

Comments

South Sioux City, Nebraska, United States #1328441

It is a scam I received an email that I had 70.00 in shop your way surprise points towards appliances went to redeem them was informed at check out that I only had nine dollars in points redeemable yeah I had 70.00 reward points alright but I had to spend 499.00 to redeem them are you kidding me what kind of a rip off is this . They can keep their reward points and put them where the sun don't shine it's all a scam to get you to put money in there pockets.

You can not use points on a purchase to get more points! It is in the Terms and conditions on Shop Your Way!