What a disaster!I ordered a diamond and sapphire "fasion" ring and was understandably upset when it did not arrive on the estimated arrival date.

When I went to look up the confirmation number on the website there was no information available. Even calling did not give me more information. Although the woman on the phone was friendly it does not help to get yet another "estimated date of arrival" that was DOUBLE the amount of time it was originally going to take. She couldn't even give me a day, just a range.

I almost want my money back without even seeing the ring this is so frustrating!I will update this review with ring quality when I actually receive the ring.

Ktmonster wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sears. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $660 and wants Sears to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery experience. Author liked the most it was easy to order online. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sears diamore fasion ring for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments