With Company response Not resolved

A "sale" at Sears means anything but. I priced a dishwasher there last night.

It was $449.00. The salesman told me that if waited till today and came back between 6-9 pm, there was a special "friends and family sale" and I could save %15. Imagine my surprise (and fury) when I made a special trip back tonight with my family, money in hand, to purchase the dishwasher and it was $100 more than it was yesterday. I was furious and the manager was called.

He said that yesterday's sales ended and this was a new one and the 15% was off the new "regular" price. Funny, yesterday the "regular price" was $649, not $549. (to make the previous "sale" seem more impressive, I"m sure. Since I was so angry, he "graciously" offered to "give it to me" for the price I'd seen yesterday but "of course" I could not have a double discount.

WTF!! The salesman TOLD me to come back today for that discount! I was still angry but decided to get it at that price.

Then we were told it would take a MONTH to get it! SEARS SUCKS.

Review about: Sears Manager.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear BDAnative,

My name is Brian and I am part of the Sears Social Media Escalations team. After reading your post, I have to say I am very concerned, and would like to offer my team's help in making this right for you. I can certainly understand the frustration, and confusion you must have experienced when you returned to the store. From your post it sounds like you did your part by showing up as advised by the store associate and we dropped the ball on our end.

At your convenience, please contact my office via email at smsupport@searshc.com so we can help. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the dishwasher was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name BDAnative you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Brian S.