Bought a craftsmen snow blower in November, used once for less then 30 minutes and the auger belt shreaded off.Took it in to the place I bought it from and they said it was covered under warranty.

Had it for a month before calling me looking for 116 dollars to fix. Told the guy I'm not paying for anything because it is covered. He said no its not and refused to fix it and then hung up on me. Took two more weeks to get back and now it is spring.

The store claims they will refund my money so we will see.I will never ever buy anything from this cracker jack outfit again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $429. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments