With Company response Not resolved

Always make them plug it in first. The skinny little geek of a salesman assured me it wasn't a rebuilt.

I paid another $185 for installation & it didn't work, When I made the appt, they assured me I wouldn't be charged if the oven didn't work. It didn't. They charged me anyway & told me that person was "mistaken" Then I called & got transferred around 6 times, had a repairman come out & now have to wait another week. After checking this site, Yelp, & a few others, I read nothing but complaints--except on their website, which has nothing but praises which are obviously planted.

They sound more like a marketing Dept.

than real people. I'd take it back & exchange it, but they'd probably give me another piece of junk, then charge me again for the delivery.

Review about: Sears Installation.

Comments

Mike_mn

I agree with MikeBrady. Is it really going to help by insulting the very people your looking too for a resolution!

Also, a warning about persons claiming to be from a 'Customer Relations'. This is a complaint web site. It is NOT sponsored by retail companies, and typically not monitored by them.

Unless you call their tool-free number, or, start a communication from there web page, do NOT give out any information about yourself, or, your issue to anyone claiming to be from Sears (Or any other company).

You may think is obvious. But, you'd be surprised by how many people get scammed.

There's nothing wrong about expecting a resolution from Sears. But, there are many people who would take advantage.

Mike_mn
to Mike_mn #807525

... contact Sears Social Media, Sears customer support, and, any other dept that might help.

Remember... it's the sqweeky wheel that gets the grease!

SearsCares
Sears Response

Jrusko,

We thank for taking the time to let us know about this situation. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Cares Escalations team.

We can truly apologize for the mishaps that have occurred with your oven. We would be happy to connect you with one of our dedicated case managers to assist you and address this matter.

Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (jrusko), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you and look forward to speaking with you.

Liz R.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

Dallas, Texas, United States #802004

I cannot understand for the life of me,Why?Sears is still in business period.I stopped shopping Sears about 10 years ago.They actually did not carry anything i wanted any way's.So to me Sears was and Is about money only.They where alway's to expensive and Charged you an arm and Leg to come and Service their own worthless product.MikeBrady seems to me you are employed by Sears,If so you Suck Big Time Also.

MikeBrady
Chantilly, Virginia, United States #801898

When a complainer can't make it more than two sentences without hurling an insult they deserve whatever they get. The attitude shows right through. It is easy to see why the poster has problems.