I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00.I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days later and found that the headlight did not work.
Upon further inspection the bulb and wiring is missing and there is just a hole where you would screw the bulb into. I spent hours on the phone multiple times, sent them pictures of the built in headlight and there final answer was this model does not come with a headlight. I then opened a BBB complaint and there first response is the same answer...this model does not have a headlight. I just sent them a response along with the pictures again.
This is ridiculous. After reading online it appears other people have had the same issue with this model. I want a snowblower with a working headlight and for sears to say it doesnt have one when it clearly does, instead of offering to send out a repairman or swap out my blower for another unit they just keep saying it doesnt have a headlight.
I will see what their next BBB response is.All along, I have asked that I either have someone come out and get the headlight working, or deliver a replacement blower with a working headlight.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Snowblower Warranty
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I earned 73,293 miles/points using my Sears Citi card this year which pays one pt/mile for every dollar spent. Last month I spent over $13,000 on my card, and paid..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard ! . I washed it off and it was a stem ...."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."