Sears - Sold me a snowblower with a built in headlight that doesn't work
I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00.I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days later and found that the headlight did not work.
Upon further inspection the bulb and wiring is missing and there is just a hole where you would screw the bulb into. I spent hours on the phone multiple times, sent them pictures of the built in headlight and there final answer was this model does not come with a headlight. I then opened a BBB complaint and there first response is the same answer...this model does not have a headlight. I just sent them a response along with the pictures again.
This is ridiculous. After reading online it appears other people have had the same issue with this model. I want a snowblower with a working headlight and for sears to say it doesnt have one when it clearly does, instead of offering to send out a repairman or swap out my blower for another unit they just keep saying it doesnt have a headlight.
I will see what their next BBB response is.All along, I have asked that I either have someone come out and get the headlight working, or deliver a replacement blower with a working headlight.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Snowblower Warranty
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 garage door openers from Sears in the Willowbrook Mall. I also paid for installation, thinking that a Sears Installer would do the work. Instead a..."
- "I bought a Kenmore Elite Electric Dryer Model 592-89474. It was delivered in September 2015 and installed after our renovation was completed in November, 2015. In October 2016,..."
- "Purchased a new refrigerator and had it delivered. The delivery person noticed right off that the interior lights in freezer and refrigerator did not come on. He called and scheduled..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard ! . I washed it off and it was a stem ...."