Sears - Sold me a snowblower with a built in headlight that doesn't work
I bought snowblower model 247.886910 which has a built in headlight in the handle assembly and retails for $1099.00.I used it the first time it snowed about 5 days later and found that the headlight did not work.
Upon further inspection the bulb and wiring is missing and there is just a hole where you would screw the bulb into. I spent hours on the phone multiple times, sent them pictures of the built in headlight and there final answer was this model does not come with a headlight. I then opened a BBB complaint and there first response is the same answer...this model does not have a headlight. I just sent them a response along with the pictures again.
This is ridiculous. After reading online it appears other people have had the same issue with this model. I want a snowblower with a working headlight and for sears to say it doesnt have one when it clearly does, instead of offering to send out a repairman or swap out my blower for another unit they just keep saying it doesnt have a headlight.
I will see what their next BBB response is.All along, I have asked that I either have someone come out and get the headlight working, or deliver a replacement blower with a working headlight.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Snowblower Warranty
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "I placed an order on Sears.com Order on 03-06-2016 for a Washer Motor Coupler which was priced by this retailer's website at $9.98 Naturally the free in store pick-up option..."
- "I purchased a cooktop from Sears and also requested delivery and install. I live in Massachusetts and I received a call from the installer in Jacksonville Florida. When I explained..."
- "I bought 2 lunch size apple pies . On eating one I bit down on something so hard ! . I washed it off and it was a stem ...."
- "The food sucked! No selection- same chicken in 2 spots, no ice cream, steak in little metal pots were bright red, lettuce Brown, rolls on buffet..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."