I ordered a refrigerator as a gift for my daughter and future son-in-law. Less than a month after delivery they were having issues with the display panel on the outside of the freezer. I called and made a repair appointment, I confirmed with the rep on the phone that the service address would be the delivery address not my billing address. I took the morning off for the window of time given for the service appointment. I got a call from the tech saying he was on his way. I got another call from the tech a short time later asking me where I was, I discovered he was at MY house. I explained the situation and was told by the tech that he doesn't service that area I would have to reschedule. (my appointment window was 8am-Noon, I discovered the error a little before 10am) I called the 800 number and was told they would have to reschedule, I was pretty upset that I had lost 1/2 day's pay and asked to speak to a supervisor. I was repeatedly put on hold and then disconnected. This went on for over 3 hours. When I was given a different # for the escalation department I was told (by a supposed manager) that it didn't matter whether I spoke to a supervisor or not the appt has been rescheduled (for 5 days later).

Really, I didn't even warrant an apology or acknowledgement of the error. Never mind them making it right by getting a tech to the proper address, or compensating the loss of pay.

Don't spend your hard earned $ where you're business means nothing there are plenty of options out there and Sears clearly doesn't care.

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments