2.3

Bought a AC/Heating Unit for $10,800. and AC broke after 2 yrs.

Sears installers only give you warranty for 12 months after that Sears will cover only the cost of parts not labor which is the most expense plus the $100 for them to come out. Then the they tell you this is your fault because you didn't purchase the extended warranties which were never offered and are also very expensive. It is just one scam after another with them. They told me that the condenser always fails, this is common and happens all the time with their products because they are junk.

The condenser is made of 3 different metals which do not work well with each other, causing them to leak and fail. It lost all it's refrigerant in just two years. It is going on 2 months now with no air condition and we are having a heat wave it is 87 degrees in my house, so I just went out and bought 3 AC window units, because they still have repaired my unit. I have a 15 yr old cat and this heat today almost killed him.

I am completely fed up with SEARS. They made me an offer to fix it, we agreed to the offer the repairman came and ordered the part and 2 days later they called me and broke that agreement. They told me that they could not do it for that price they quoted me and that it was going to cost me more. Can't trust in this company anymore.

I will have to get everything in writing for now on! This company can't be trusted! They keep putting the blame on us for their faulty product instead of just fixing it! No loyalty here!

I was a life-time customer, but I won't ever buy their products again! Filed with BBB still waiting for some HELP!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I want them to stand behind their product and fix it! Stop the blame on us for their faulty product and poor costumer service! Tried of Sears broken Promises!.

Comments