SEARS--The company that employs degenerates, incompetent managers and call centers in India that due to their location are clearly unable to be of ANY service what so ever.So we purchased an oven from their lovely Labor Day sale.

Yesterday their delivery team came out to install the oven. Within 2 hours of them leaving my entire home smelled of gas, I walked over to the stove and heard hissing, we had a gas leak. With 3 children in my home and 75 people in the front of my house attending a block party. For 24 hours the main gas line in my home has been turned off, we can not shower, do laundry, or the tons of dishes laying around my home from the party.

YESTERDAY numerous phone calls were made to SEARS customer service, every phone call ended with "someone is on their way out and you should hear from them in an hour or two" To say I am disguested is the understatement of the year. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You all yourself a company?? Is this why your stores have been dimishising over the past 7 years?

I have recorded every every conversation- I have the name of EVERY person I have spoken to. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING from this company, HOME DEPOT AND LOWES carry the same applicances, at the same prices and they also employ competent people. HOME DEPOT and LOWES clearly hold themselves to higher standard and value customer service.

This post should be considered the FIRST of MANY social media posts, blogs, and reviews.I am not a fool to think that I hold enough weight to put SEARS out of business, but I promise I WILL COST YOU MONEY!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "there are not words to describe" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1450. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kenmore oven from Sears was degenrates, ruined our last holiday and ruined our party , but reviewer liked i will like it when they are out of business. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments