With Company response Not resolved

I bought a fridge from a Sears outlet that had a small dent in the back.No biggie.

Awesome deal I thought! The delivery guys come to deliver the refrigerator, and call me out to the truck because "they have a problem". One of the shelves is shattered and the refrigerator is filled with glass. I called the outlet store and they said that they can exchange it for one they have in the store, but it has a badly dented front..or "their best option" -accept the shattered fridge and call some 1800 number and schedule a technician to come out at some point and replace the shelf.

1) I am 8 months pregnant and moving into my first home, I do not need shattered glass in my new home that I am about to bring home a newborn into (the delivery guy even said it was so bad, that he did not feel comfortable bringing it into the home. 2) You all break my refrigerator and want me to figure out getting it fixed which could take weeks that I do not have to be without a fridge!!?! I told them to take it back. I am trying to figure out what my options are at this point since the 2 options that Sears has given me are ridiculous.

It is not like the refrigerator malfunctioned....YOU ALL BROKE IT!!!!

This is by far the worst delivery/buying experience I have ever had.Sears has gone way down hill.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #732727

morgieleigh6.......love to have an update as to what the SEARs resolution was, seeing how SEARs Cares soooo much.

Sears uses a third party delivery service in Cleveland for deliveries I use to have to manage these thugs.In most cases when I left theft from customers deliveries was extremely high property damage to customers homes was in the hundreds.

They will put anyone on the streets with criminal records for theft drugs ect to make deliveries. I had first hand knowledge that Sears could care less who went into there customers homes. I am glad I left the company it was a nightmare to say the least everyday going into work and seeing the customers disappointments. Sears replaced the Carrier and took the lowest bidder.

This is how they operate everywhere I am truly surprised that Eddie has not given a darn on how his customers are treated.

the people leading this company only care about costs and could care less about service.I see them going out of business in the next few years

SearsCares
Sears Response

Morgieleigh6,

I saw your comment here and I wanted to reach out and apologize on behalf of Sears for the difficulties that have occurred with your refrigerator. At Sears, we pride ourselves on making sure our valued customers are satisfied with our products and services and it appears we have not met that goal here. From your post I can see that this has been a source of great frustration for you and we would like to assist. My name is Liz with the Sears Social Media Support team and we are a single point of contact for escalated concerns. At your convenience, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (morgieleigh6), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

Liz R.