Sears does not stand behind their vendors.... The vendors they deal with have terrible customer service not willing to do anything for a defective purchase.

When you complain to Sears about it they do absolutely NOTHING. Sears should not be in business terrible customer service.

You need to stay away from their extended warranties.....the warranty company does not do what the contract states they will do for the outrageous price you purchase a product for.... Sears is a TERRIBLE company to do business with.

Once you purchase a product doesn't matter what it is you are on your on own for any defect.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Sears sucks,we bought what we thought was a reprogramed laptop. It quit working after about 3 weeks.

I wad told by a expert they use boot leg mictrosoft progarms,with hich is a feloney. Now they wont give me a refund or credit.

I will soon pay off the card and cut it up. Sears sucks,I hope they go bankrupt.