Sears has the worst customer service i have ever encountered. I brought my mower to them for general maintenance.

The girl couldn't tell me whether the $50 deposit would apply to any final invoice. I was also never told the mower would be shipped to parts unknown to be looked at. They were quick to call with a repair estimate but took about 1 month for repairs. Once the repairs were completed, no one called me to tell me they were completed or when the mower would be returned to me.

When I called to determine the status of my mower, I was told the repairs were complete and the mower shipped to the store I dropped it off at. Of course, no one has called to tell me the mower is ready to be picked up.

I was advised to just show up at the store and I should be able to pick it up.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about mower repair from Sears was poor customer service and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments