Bought a $1,099 refrigerator that was suppose to come with ice maker.They delivered wrong one, waited a week for a replacement and today they come with another refrigerator and this one does not have ice maker either!!

Talked to 3 different reps who can't even find the specs on their own website, I had to "walk them through it". Supervisor promised me the right fridge even though I explained to her she was re-ordering the same model that was wrong. Two hours on phone the other day and this is my result. On the phone with Corp now for last 1/2 hr on hold, delivery man called them and they said they would call me within the hour, that was 2 hrs ago!

NEVER AGAIN, SHOULD OF WENT TO LOWES OR HOME DEPOT!!And now they want to send me a THIRD refrigerator, no thanks, already lost 2 days of work and I'm sure it will still be the wrong fridge with no ice maker still!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about whirpool bottom freezer refrigerator from Sears was abominable customer service, response to the issue and outcome of my situation Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments