I ordered a refrigerator (ours broke - we needed one ASAP for hosting Christmas) exactly one week ago (Saturday). I was promised delivery on Tuesday - 5 minutes before scheduled delivery, I received a phone call that they weren't coming until the next day.

The next day, they actually showed up, but were 1 guy short and couldn't carry our old refrigerator out - into the garage it went. I spoke to their "boss" who rescheduled install for today between 12:15-2:15 - at 2:30, I called to see what was going on and I got an, "I'm sorry, ma'am - that appointment has been cancelled." No one cares about the inconvenience - the fact that I've spent 3 days waiting around like a *** during the busy holidays for nothing. No one. The last representative I spoke to told me she doesn't have a supervisor I can speak to.

Now - apparently - they'll be here Tuesday morning - 1 week later. I am FURIOUS and will NEVER order another appliance from Sears - ever again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about kitchenaid refrigerator from Sears was poor customer service and delivery experience , but reviewer liked person who sold the fridge. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Your story sounds almost as awful as ours, which I will not go into now. I still have no refrigerator after weeks of promises and incompetent service, both in the field and call centers.

Sears has no one to blame but themselves for not flourishing as a business. It is obvious the customer does not matter to them. Also, they seem to not care they are selling inferior appliances. It appears those needing replacement are being replaced with those that have the same known issues.

It is unconscionable that they operate in this manner.