This has to be the worst company to deal with.I am still waiting for a delivery that was scheduled and never came.

I was told by a computer what time my delivery would be on Friday and it was not convenient for me so I called and changed it for later that day. The delivery came in the morning when I was not here and I was never notified. So, I wait all day until 6:15 and call. They told me they came in the morning and I was not home...Well, duh...that is why I changed the time.

The customer service person promised me the machines would be at my house Monday morning by 8:00 am. God forbid they try to correct their mistake and come on a Saturday. I get the email Saturday telling me they are coming Monday and will call the night before to tell me the time. At 9:00 pm Sunday I call, they are not coming Monday, now they are coming Tuesday.

When was someone going to let me know?

I will believe it when it happens.Remember, if you want to work for Sears Home delivery, you must complete 3rd grade and be able to not give a *** about customer service.

Review about: Sears Delivery Service.

Comments