Sears has the wrong parts listed on their mowers. They send me the wrong parts 3 times. It can be a safety issue. Do not buy craftsman products. Has the Briggs & Stratton engine. The list call for certain parts but when you order with the part number listed on the mower they do not fit.

Second, I bought the 3 years extended warranty for the riding mower. One of the pulleys broke, they gave me an appointment on July 29th, I called on the 28th to confirm, guess what, they told me the technician is coming on Aug. 12 from 8am to 5 pm. I took the day off; I called at 2.15pm-4 pm and 4.45 pm all three times they told me I'm still on the schedule. At 5.45pm they told me the technician can't come. They also told me that the technician called at 4.30pm to tell me he can't' make it but I did not answer. Sears told me that the tech call both cell and house numbers. Then at 7.30 pm they called to reschedule on the 29th of August. Never buy a Sears product.

When I call to complain all they say " we are sorry thank you for choosing Sears do you want to reschedule?"

Not only they do not come but they bump you last again, and have to wait 2 weeks again. These people think that we don't do anything in our lives and can *** whenever they want. They do not understand that we have lives to.

Comments