With Company response Not resolved

I submitted a post about a month ago after Sears told me that I had two different things wrong with my car, after two different times taking it in after screwing up my car both times.The second time was for them to fix what happened the first time and it came back WORSE than before.

I went through their "corporate office" and complained about the issues and they basically said they had no idea as to what was wrong with my car and to bring it in AGAIN (3rd time) which I refused after they told me that I would be paying for the repairs, because they didn't accept responsibility for the first two issues! UN-***-BELIEVABLE! I paid over $90 for an alignment (2nd time) that I realized was never done, after I got back in my car and drove it off the lot. I brought it to a different shop to have the issues fixed that SEARS CAUSED in the first place and these guys told me FLAT OUT that there was absolutely NO POSSIBLE WAY that an alignment was ever done on my car.

"Impossible" was the word used. My alignment was not only soooo far off in all areas, but they had to heat the axle sleeve just to get it loose because it hadn't been moved in so long.

I hate sears and will now make it my mission to get people to never go there.*** YOU SEARS.

Comments

Muncie, Indiana, United States #803033

-10 on why not lease it i'am a disability I needed a electric chair recliner to help me , I was lied to 3times by managers at Muncie Mall sent the same recliner twice it took over a month and a haft to get the wrong chair here.The chair we went to lease was on sale, they sent us a picture of another chair, so I back to the store ,showed them they check the no.

And picture wrong I was getting the motorized chair that we order, wrong chair got so we sent it back. Managers we have to redo the the deal and the motor chair is now 300.00 more because it's off sale. Lot more to this story.

Never trust a store manager or a asst.manager.

Key West, Florida, United States #711625

I said it was okay to close my case because it was absolutely pointless trying to have the issue resolved with either corporate or the auto shop that caused the issue. This company is useless.

SearsCares
Sears Response

BadSears1,

Hi, my name is Brian with the Sears Cares team. I see you have been in contact with our office and have closed your case with your case manager. If you have any additional concerns you would like to have addressed, I encourage you to contact your case manager directly or email SMAdvisor@searshc.com with your case information and we will call you. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience and we do appreciate your business.

Brian H.