Ease of Use

4/6/2016 I ordered a washing machine online and schedule delivery for 4/16.

4/7/2016 Received an email confirmation for my order that stated the washer was backordered to 4/19. Called and cancelled the washer.

4/8/2016 Sears took the funds out of my checking account. I called and they said it would be 7-10 days to refund my money.

4/11/2016-4/22/2016 Received periodic voicemails from recovery. Called several times to try to get my money back sooner. No success. It's their "policy". Their "policy" makes no sense. I also filed a BBB complaint.

4/22/2016 It's 10 business days and I still don't have my money back. Customer service can't do anything until today is over. I can call tomorrow and they will issue a search on my money which will take an additional 48 hours. I just want my money back that they had no right to take in the first place.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Refund policy, Online ordering, Inability to delivery on time, Stole my money.

Comments

rollo2016

You made a foolish mistake when you allowed Sears to take money from your bank account. All online purchases should be with a credit card---not a debit card and certainly not via a withdrawal from your bank account.

Now you know. This is how we learn.