Ease of Use

4/6/2016 I ordered a washing machine online and schedule delivery for 4/16.

4/7/2016 Received an email confirmation for my order that stated the washer was backordered to 4/19. Called and cancelled the washer.

4/8/2016 Sears took the funds out of my checking account. I called and they said it would be 7-10 days to refund my money.

4/11/2016-4/22/2016 Received periodic voicemails from recovery. Called several times to try to get my money back sooner. No success. It's their "policy". Their "policy" makes no sense. I also filed a BBB complaint.

4/22/2016 It's 10 business days and I still don't have my money back. Customer service can't do anything until today is over. I can call tomorrow and they will issue a search on my money which will take an additional 48 hours. I just want my money back that they had no right to take in the first place.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $419. This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about a product or service at Sears was refund policy, online ordering and inability to delivery on time Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

rollo2016

You made a foolish mistake when you allowed Sears to take money from your bank account. All online purchases should be with a credit card---not a debit card and certainly not via a withdrawal from your bank account.

Now you know. This is how we learn.