I ordered a high chair on dec 22nd, that showed was in stock. The item went out of stock immediately and said it was cancelled.

My card was charged immediately. I chatted with 5 agents online and was told "it was a pre auth" and hasn't been charged. Well the charge posted on my account, WWW.SEARS.COM HOFFMAN EST Purchase Date: 12/24/12 Category: Retail Stores Purchase Posted -$58.69.I keep getting the run around and no answer. I've talked to Melissa, Kiki, Kim,Cristopher, I can go on because I have every record.

What can be my next step? The switchboard has only the "online support" where I am getting no where.I just want my money, or a product. I have bought lawn mowers and several things from here and WON"T be doing that again. Don't ever buy anything from these crooks, they are quick to steal your money but don't want to give it back.

I have faxed my bank statement twice at the cost of $2.50 each and "they" still haven't received it.

Been told for 2 days my money was on it's way and now they dont' have the statement. funny huh.

Comments