I dont like to talk as much as most people bit I to am tired of Sears cutomer service. The front loader energy saving washer has been a nightmare since we got it.

The service people have been nice with an arrogant tone. They only fix things half right and getting to talk to someone in charge at Sears is impossible. I will no longer shop Sears and I have been a good cutomer of theirs for over 32 years. I give up on Sears and no longer trust them.

Let others be warned. I am also adding six words to this because this sight required, it aint that sweet

Review about: Sears Repair.

Comments

Sounds like Sears to me. They burned me around 15 months ago on a pair of Craftsman pants that had a 2 year warranty on it.

The pants fell apart in less than 4 months (16 times wearing them). The manager and casier refused to do anything about it. I even had the receipt in hand. They claimed that I returned the pants already.

Not true. So, I don't have anything to do with SEARS at all. The stores slogan should be changed to "there is less to your life at sears. At SEARS, we don't care about customer service.

Worse service, being left out of the cold is your way of life, then shop your local SEARS". :? For better service, visit you local JCPenney.