Ease of Use

I purchase a new gas/stove/oven on Nov 2017.

One week ago I discovered the range leaked gas leading to progressive illness of my family.

The gas company checked the range and red tagged it shutting it down.

I phone Sears who schedule a appt for repair one week later.

I one the day of the appt, I was phone postponing the appt for 3 weeks.

I called Sears again, the operator wanted to cancel my extend warranty, when I corrected that operator, I was transfer to another individual who wished to cancel my extended warranty. I asked to speak to a supervisor multiple times and was transfer multiple times, each time with no result.

I contacted the above number and spoke with Maxine who also wish to schedule a repair service but with no assurance that the appt on June 27 will not be cancelled again. When I spoke with Maxine, she refused to provide sooner repair service, refused to replace the stove, refused to provide a refund, refused to transfer me to her supervisor and then she hung up on me. Proud of herself for not honoring her company's appliances, year guaranty, extended warranty, breaking the companies own policy and procedures and not transferring me to a manager. So I lost out, the failing cooperation with overseas operators won and SEARS loss another costumer which the apparently didn't need .

David

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Service, Refusal to provide resolution, Extremely dangerous life treating produces.

Comments

Here is a list of local management to contact, Tom 716-570-1391, Mike 518-331-2341, Lisa 585-455-1711, Darlyene 585-424-0912, Mark 716-536-0159, Bob 716-866-8105, Barb 585-274-9904. If they can’t help you I would recommend calling the bbb and your local news media to do a story on sears. Frank, Rochester NY