Ada, Michigan
1.5
Layout of Store

A couple days ago I ordered some Paw Patrol shoes for my 2-year old. She was very excited when we went to pick them up in store yesterday. I checked the order before leaving the store and all the paperwork was correct but the shoes sent to us were very ugly Dora shoes. The ladies at the service desk called the Sears customer service line to help straighten this out and were hung up on. Really?? They called back and the three of us took turns on the phone with your incompetant reps trying to sort this out. Your reps refused to issue me a credit, refused to send me the correct pair of shoes unless I reordered them (at a higher price as the sale was done and I had already used all my points on this incorrect order), refused to cancel my order, and offered me a refund to happen within 7-10 days and three measily dollars in points. We spent an hour arguing with this woman, then the escalation department, and when I asked to speak with that reps boss I was put on hold AGAIN and then told someone would call me back in an hour. We were also intially told the shoes I ordered weren't in stock. I walked 2 feet away to the computer in the store used for online ordering and put the SAME shoes right in my cart to buy again (of course, I didn't actually buy them). Needless to say, no one called me back in an hour (big surprise there) but someone did call 6 hours later....at 11:06 PM! Are you kidding me??

Also, while we were trying to resolve this, the customer service rep on the phone kept telling us I could return the shoes in store. Well, no, I couldn't. YOU SENT ME THE WRONG SHOES but I had the correct paperwork. How are they supposed to return something I didn't order?

The ladies at the service desk were so embarrassed by all this. My two year old was crying because she didn't want the cheap looking ugly Dora shoes, she wanted the Paw Patrol shoes I ordered for her. We spent over an hour trying to resolve this in store and never did get it resolved. THIS is why Sears is failing. I've ordered online from Walmart dozens of times, Amazon, Target, JCP, etc and have NEVER had this kind of issue before. If there is any problem with my orders Walmart and Amazon take care of it RIGHT NOW. In this day and age how can Sears be SO behind? I've never had such horrible service. Needless to say, I will NEVER EVER shop at K-mart or Sears again and will make sure to tell everyone I know how much Sears sucks.

Thanks for making my kid cry, Sears, and for refusing to correct the problem in an acceptable manner. Step out of the Stone Age and get with the times.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor service, incorrect delivery" of toddler shoes and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Sears needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toddler shoes in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments