I hate sears/ Kmart i would never buy anything from them again . I canceled my online order in May and i still haven't received a refund.

They have no answers just transfer you from department to department. So know i am going to the news about this incredible *** show. They are awful and really have no answers at all and just want to keep my money. I would never recommend that you buy or order anything from them ever again.

They are horrible and clearly just want to sell you things but then never deliver them or give you a refund. So i will be reaching out to help me Howard to see if i can get him to help me in obtaining my refund from may.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 10.

Comments

h.kitchener

Sounds like you paid with a debit card----very, very dangerous as you found out. If you had paid with a credit card you would have been better protected.

Now you know. But, yes Sears is really messed up nowadays.

to h.kitchener #1562188

True, but debit cards have just as much process of disputes as regular ccs. Go directly to your card issuer, open a fraud ticket and have an investigation conducted.

Chargebacks must follow regulatory rules as credit card companies and my employer handles both, depending upon actual card types. I have posted lengthy pieces in regard to these instances and as a Fraud Analyst/ Investigator its worth the time and effort.

Hope it helps. Et Tu Brutae