With Company response

On Feb 19, 2013, I ordered a mattress online from Sears to be delivered to my brother.I paid with credit card, and was told it would be delivered "by Feb.

26th". Upon inquiring that evening why it had not, I was frustrated by repeatedly being told to call another number, then another, and sometimes back to one I had been directed to before, until I finally demanded to cancel the order. On Feb. 28th, my brother was called by Sears to advise the mattress would be delivered "between 2:00 and 4:30 p.m." March 1st.

He reported receiving another call about 4:00 p.m. Mar 1st that it was on its way. About 6:00 p.m. when it had still not arrived, he called to check and was told "they could find no record of such an order".

Around 8:30 p.m., I called Sears to inquire; was offered to reschedule (I refused); was offered a $50 Sears gift card (again I refused as I never intend to buy from Sears again); and was finally hung up on by the representative named Jessica.

My brother still needs the mattress.

I either want it still delivered immediately (next day?), and feel the shipping charges should be refunded.If this is not feasible, I need to be assured the full original charge has been refunded and the order cancelled.

Review about: Sears Credit Card.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Ms. Rankin,

My name is Delfa B. and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and I wanted to reach out to you to see if we could be of assistance. Please accept our apologies for the delay in delivery of your mattress, we understand these delays can be an inconvenience and time consuming. We would especially like to apologize for the poor customer service you received, and being transferred so many times is never acceptable. We would like to have one of our dedicated case managers contact you in order to ensure proper resolution to your issue and an end to your frustration. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Susan L. Rankin) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize for any trouble we have caused and we hope to speak with you soon.

Delfa B.