Layout of Store

I don't care how so called good of a sale that Sears state that they are having NEVER purchase from these guys!!!I had a Kenmore fridge delivered to my home on July 28,2015 from Pensacola, Florida and it was damaged in several places by the unprofessional delivery guys whom thought it was cool to talk on their bluetooths.

It took almost 30 days to be poorly compensated after being lied to by their customer contact number, also being lied to by the supervisor John Goundas and then being disrespected by the exculation team that handles refunds and or compensations for customers... I have had my blood pressure raised and had even allowed myself to be tooken out of character and I have never in my life dealt with some much nonsence... Also their Whynotlease program is a scam as well...

I will never spend my money at Sears or Kmart...I hope that they go out of business real soon because they lack professionalism and compassion and evidently they have people lying and covering for their own bs...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of kenmore refrigerator and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Sears needs to "i should be compensated for my time and the disrespectful behavior from several departments and i should still receive a new fridge" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned kenmore refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments