Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a wash Machine from Sears, it did not wash my clothes at all, I ran a load 3 times with no clean results.I called their 800 number which I had reached someone who spoke very Bad English.

I was given the run around, not once but 3 times. They kept trying to refer me to Teck support, I kept telling them why would I want Teck support, because I just bought the washer, I wanted to return it. The last badly speaking in English finally convinced me to replace it with a different washer, so we set up the date for them to come get the washer I bought, and when they would deliver the new one. So the date they gave me was a Saturday, no show, when the delivery team called me that following Wednesday, I explained the situation to him, he told me to call them again since he had no papers to pick up the previous washer I had bought.

So I called them they told me that they would pick it up. Anyway when the delivery team got here, we called them back, it took both the delivery guy and myself to finally have them pick up the other washer. Now this is not the end of my story either, the new washer they brought had the same problem, but it sounded different, after trying all the different settings, checking my water supply, checking the book. 6 hours later I had set it again on a different setting.

5 min into the setting I heard a shearing of gears, and then I smell something burning.I decided to chat this time, I still have not heard back from Sears...

Review about: Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Delivery guys.

I didn't like: Still have not contacted me.