With Company response

Sears and its support system lies and fabricates situations. I am so frustrated and left with a broken refrigerator and sears could care less.

They order expensive parts and can't fix it. They say they are coming and they don't. Unacceptable and unprofessional behavior!! We had to purchase a new refrigerator that did not fit in our kitchen from sears just to be able to contact a normal daily needs.

They are supposed to come this week, but I am sure they will come up with new excuses as to why they can't fix the product. At the end of the day, they will order more expensive parts which are still under warranty and tell me they that they will come back in a week. What am I supposed to do?

The costumer service operators keep telling me that they feel my frustration !!! Are they kidding?

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

We are terribly sorry for the frustrations caused by the refrigerator repair. My name is David with our Sears Social Media Support team. We would like to have a dedicated case manager contact you and assist in resolving this situation as quickly as possible and address any other concerns you may have. If you would like to discuss this situation further, please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous436101), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.

David W.