1. The automated call about my delivery was impossible to hear because of: #1 the line had a lot of static on the other end. #2 The female announcing spoke too fast. #3 the volume was weak (I had my phone positioned to high volume!) #4 Because the message was automatic, I could not call back. Very, very, frustrating.

2. Human voice....when calling Sears Delivery information. #1. I had to tell the operator (female) to speak slower and more distinct. She complied as best as she could. #2 In giving me times of the delivery call on the day of my delivery, I could not understand what she was explaining because of her accent. She ran the vowels together (Hispanic.) She was nice and polite, but again....not clear speech. (I was an English and Speech teacher!)

3. I gave her my E-Mail address and hopefully she recorded it right. As yet, I have received nothing.

4. The above concerns the delivery of a $1,000 mattress.

5. B.D. Caplan.....7410 Pearlbush Lane....Sarasota, Fl.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of other product. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Comments