an absolute nightmare with Sears when I purchased a 50 inch flatscreen tv at one of their stores. Within 4 months problems developed with both the sound and picture going dim and then bright with sound going quiet then louder all without touching the remote or set.

Sears sent a repairman out but could not fix the set. Repairmen kept arriving until the one year warranty was up. They felt that the set should be replaced but both LG and Sears said no and that if I wanted them to come back I would have to purchase an extended warranty for a year at $100+. I ended up after 2 years buying 2 extended warranties and Sears came out 7 times total never being able to fix the initial problems.

At one point the entire picture went blank and they replaced almost everything in the tv. Now after 2 more years the tv has totally failed and my last warranty has expired.

I have contacted Sears and they say there is nothing they can do even though they never fixed the tv under the initial warranty and forced me to buy 2 additional warranties. This has been the worst experience with any product I have owned and shows what Sears thinks of their customers.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments