Frankly, I find it ridiculous to say that "Sears Cares" when clearly the evidence is otherwise.I know from personal experience that Sears seems to be bending over backwards to make the Sears shopping experience a complete nightmare.

I understand that Sears has a 30 day return policy, and I understand about trying to combat fraud and theft, but nowhere is it stated that all sales are final after 30 days. If Sears were being honest, they would state clearly that no refunds, exchanges, store credits or gift cards will be given after 30 days, with or without a receipt. MAKE IT VERY CLEAR!!! I think the unsuspecting loyal Sears shopper has come to expect reasonable and somewhat flexible customer service, but apparently, that's not the case anymore.

Yes, I also was ripped off by Sears because I was 2 days over the 30 day period. I bought clothes for a friend who had brain surgery and needed day clothes for her rehab and physical therapy. She kept some ($180.00 worth) and I tried to return the rest (in perfect condition, tags attached, with receipt). Now, because of Sears’ unclear 30 day return policy, I'm out $108.00.

On a side note, as I was being told by a manager that there's nothing that she can do, another customer walked by, laughed, and said, “Yeah, they screwed me over last week”. I've talked to numerous customer service people most of whom were sympathetic, some just rude, and I even received a "case number" which, I discovered, is useless. I was even told by a CS rep. that she had a similar experience and that they're trying to convince Mr.

Eddie Lampert to relax the return policy, but to no avail. It's sad, really, how he's just destroyed Sears.

At this point, I’ve come to accept that I’m never going to get my money back and I can never trust Sears again.Now, I just feel deceived, if not robbed, and sick to my stomach whenever I see the Sears logo…

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of sears customer care. Sears needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sears customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sears.

Malden, Massachusetts, United States #1207405

I completely agree and just had the same horrible experience.I've shopped at Sears for more than 40 years and have purchased thousands of dollars worth of items over the years, including appliances, tools, sports equipment, jewelry, clothes, etc.

Tried to return 2 items of clothes that still had the tags and because of being 3 days over the 30 days with my receipt (didn't know about the 30 day "nothing" policy) they refused to give me my refund or store credit.I will NEVER, EVER go back into rip off, no wonder they are going down hill!!