With Company response

Hade AC/Heat system install and it's been a nightmare from day one. System hasn't worked right from the start and salesman refuses to call me back.

The worst customer service I've ever seen. Chicken *** all the way around!!! I had to talk to 5 people and "bosses" just to get someone to call me back and they were rude and combative.

I'm going to make it my daily thing to give sears *** for the rest of my life and I'm only 35.

They have cost me money and time. The salesman is named, Alex O'Cain, and he is not to be trusted.

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous 469262,

We’re thankful for taking the time to post and share your AC/Heat system situation, and we apologize for the troubles encountered when you reached out to us for assistance in reference to the installation. My name is Edwin and I’m with the Sears Cares Social Media Support team. We’d like to speak to you and provide you with any assistance deemed necessary to make sure this issue is resolved. Please send the following information – your parents contact #, screen name (Anonymous469262) and the phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com. Again, we apologize and we hope to speak with you soon.

Edwin C.