I ordered a comforter "set" in August. Received only the comforter and the shams - no sheets or pillow cases.

Called CS and explained the above - thought it was easy enough to understand - said if they were able to send me the MISSING items from the set - ITEM ORDERED WAS A ONE BOX ITEM but came from China (also actual item looked nothing like website picture). Anyway, if they could not - I wanted to return to the store for credit. Didn't hear anything for a few days - Called again - said they were putting a tracer on my order. Explained again to CS that I received the order but it was missing pieces. Still wasn't clear enough for them. I called again a few days later - said I needed to return item to the store for full credit. Was on hold for a long time - finally got a supervisor who I thought got it. She gave me a sales check # and told me to return to Sears and they would credit.

Went to Sears - the store personnel was helpful - the man tried everything but couldn't get the info to come up on his system. I think I was in the store for about 50 minutes.

Called CS again. Explained the latest situation - no one got back to me. Called again and again - come early Oct. I finally got someone to issued a credit - give me a return label to send items back.

I returned the items - received a confirmation of the return and watched for the credit.

Next I received a bill saying I was being charged $25 late fee for not paying my bill. Didn't receive bill and credit should have off set anyway.

Called again - another CS - said he would waive the late fee and have the credit issued - I told him I had POD but he never said to forward a copy - I gave him the #s for tracking - date delivered and signature of receiver.

12/12/14 received a letter saying they have been unable to find my return and I have 10 days to contact them or the matter will be closed.

Just keeps getting better and better - I looked at the attachment and they have a store receipt from K-Mart attached (which doesn't show the purchase I made from the Sears website a good MONTH BEFORE the K-Mart IN-STORE RECEIPT they have attached to the letter). Surprise!!

I called again - explained the whole idiotic situation again - 12/17 resent all the info - PODs and all correspondence to e-mail I was given of searsbillingdisputes@citi.com. I even requested and received and read receipt. No response - called no response - resent all info 12/26 - no response - called today 1/5/15 and was told that the dispute department was busy and no one would be able to get back to me for about 72 hours??? I have cancelled my Sears cards and am waiting for SOMEONE with a brain to resolve this VERY SIMPLE issue - wonder if anyone a Sears CS fits that criteria:(!!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Bulpet50 is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about comforter set at Sears was poor customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments