I ordered a comforter "set" in August. Received only the comforter and the shams - no sheets or pillow cases.

Called CS and explained the above - thought it was easy enough to understand - said if they were able to send me the MISSING items from the set - ITEM ORDERED WAS A ONE BOX ITEM but came from China (also actual item looked nothing like website picture). Anyway, if they could not - I wanted to return to the store for credit. Didn't hear anything for a few days - Called again - said they were putting a tracer on my order. Explained again to CS that I received the order but it was missing pieces. Still wasn't clear enough for them. I called again a few days later - said I needed to return item to the store for full credit. Was on hold for a long time - finally got a supervisor who I thought got it. She gave me a sales check # and told me to return to Sears and they would credit.

Went to Sears - the store personnel was helpful - the man tried everything but couldn't get the info to come up on his system. I think I was in the store for about 50 minutes.

Called CS again. Explained the latest situation - no one got back to me. Called again and again - come early Oct. I finally got someone to issued a credit - give me a return label to send items back.

I returned the items - received a confirmation of the return and watched for the credit.

Next I received a bill saying I was being charged $25 late fee for not paying my bill. Didn't receive bill and credit should have off set anyway.

Called again - another CS - said he would waive the late fee and have the credit issued - I told him I had POD but he never said to forward a copy - I gave him the #s for tracking - date delivered and signature of receiver.

12/12/14 received a letter saying they have been unable to find my return and I have 10 days to contact them or the matter will be closed.

Just keeps getting better and better - I looked at the attachment and they have a store receipt from K-Mart attached (which doesn't show the purchase I made from the Sears website a good MONTH BEFORE the K-Mart IN-STORE RECEIPT they have attached to the letter). Surprise!!

I called again - explained the whole idiotic situation again - 12/17 resent all the info - PODs and all correspondence to e-mail I was given of searsbillingdisputes@citi.com. I even requested and received and read receipt. No response - called no response - resent all info 12/26 - no response - called today 1/5/15 and was told that the dispute department was busy and no one would be able to get back to me for about 72 hours??? I have cancelled my Sears cards and am waiting for SOMEONE with a brain to resolve this VERY SIMPLE issue - wonder if anyone a Sears CS fits that criteria:(!!!!

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments