Terrible appliance the kenmore elite refrigerator that cost $2700.

The service was also terrible. Our fridge didn't wok for 3 weeks and the best they could do was send a technician out one week later each time.the fridge was only 3 years old Andre condenser

Went.

On One of the scheduled repairs, the technician was at our home for an hour and a half, put freon in, called his manager a few times because he didn't know what to do and then someone wrote up a false service order and said that the customer refused service. Not only is it horrible service but also unethical. They must be in the corruption culture of today. Would anyone who didn't have a working refrigerator and who made the appointment them self and waited for the technician to come repair the fridge then refuse their service?

Does that even make sense. This was covered under our 3 year extended warranty,but that is now up and a new warranty coverage for a year is $272.00 for a year. Sears employees all push selling this warranty. If it were a good product to begin with, you wouldn't need a warranty.

In 3 years the warranty will cost almost $900.00.

Sears and employees are scammers if they are working for unethical practices. Do not buy Sears appliances unless you want to have problems and spend a fortune on warranties and repairs

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Portland, Oregon, United States #1108469

I completely agree! Sears has left me without a working refrigerator for 3 weeks due to the incompetence of the technician ordering the wrong part and then the service department rescheduling appointments on the day my service was to take place.

I still do not have a working refrigerator and feel like they are holding me hostage.

I will NEVER buy another item from Sears or their affiliates. I will be sure to tell everyone I know - Social Media is a great outlet to let your friends and family know what a corrupt company Sears has become.