Service tech came out; said $399 to fix washer and would put parts on order; all other charges would be under warranty. We wrote a check; the parts arrived and took a total of 3 weeks to get someone here.

The new service techs said that it was not covered and wanted an additional $899 for a total of approx $1300. A new machine costs that. We said no and they said Sears will refund except for $79 trip fee but they said call customer service and they will refund it. I called Customer service, talked with chris, very rude, unhelpful and adamant that trip fee is not refundable.

I subsequently did email conversations with two people--said could not refund trip fee even though I asked for my request to be escalated to upper management. Terrible service!

Bait and switch!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sears. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments