11033 Carolina Place Pkwy, Pineville, NC 28134, USA

Do not buy anything Kenmore! I am fighting with them right now about the repair on a washer under warranty.

Our washer has been broken since July 1, they came out on July 3 and determined it was a warranty issue, which we already knew because we’ve only used it 5 times, and they were supposed to come fix it today July 16 between 0800 and 1700, Which is ridiculous. But to make matters worse they called at 1400 to confirm parts delivery, which they had already done on Saturday, and then told me that they didn’t have a technician in the area. Now they are telling us that the best they can do is July 20. I simply cannot believe the whole situation.

The people were very rude and uncooperative and had absolutely no concern for our extreme inconvenience. We have 4 kids including a two year old boy so you can imagine the amount of clothes that we are having to take to the cleaners or to friends and family. Not to mention the two days that we have now missed of work because they can’t give you a narrower window than 9 hours. This has been an absolutely terrible experience and it’s not even over yet.

It is unfortunate that a company that was once an American icon and a retail giant has been reduced to shambles, but I definitely understand why they are going under. Sears has clearly lost sight of what keeps a company’s doors open. Here is a hint: it’s the customers.

Unfortunately I bought serveral new appliances from them this year for my new home, it is a mistake that I will not repeat. I say it’s time they do the few customers they have left a favor and go out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments