We had a $100 gift card for Sears. Went to purchase a fridge replacement water filter with the gift card at the local store.

The checkout girl couldn't ring up the item for some reason so I ask her to go grab another one or speak to the appliance person. She said "I don't know where the appliances are located so go grab another one!" I mean the store is the size of a grocery store in our town. I looked at her and said get your manager up here. She said no so I personally went to get another item and get the upc code for it from the appliance woman!

Sears is an antiquated dinosaur with terrible customer service. I'm sure she just wanted to get home to her unemployed boyfriend and smoke some meth.

So Sears, Kiss my ***! Idiots!

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Manager.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 15, 2010.

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #225254

You hit the nail on the head,Sears Kmart are dinosaurs and are like dealing with a third world country shopping with them. Its been years since I went into there stores. I work with consumers conplaints and here about these two stores and there repair service A+E Factory service more than any other business.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #224373