With Company response Not resolved

I bought a gift card to make an online purchase. When I paid for the purchase the $50 gift card was charged but when I hit the submit order I received an error message saying that the order could not be placed.

The money on the gift card was not returned to the card. i called customer solutions and was told I would receive the money electronically by email within 48 hours. NOPE!! 48 hours came and went no money.

Believe me I know that $50 is not a lot of money to a lot of people but it is to me. This was the money I set aside for my daughter's christmas present. I called again and was told there was no documentation (I have a case #) My cust service agent Britney basically called me a liar and told me I would now have to wait 7-10 business days.

I explained to her that I needed to make this order in time for christmas and she said use a different tender. i explained to her that I have no other tender and she said word for word "if your child is like mine they will just be happy to get a gift even after christmas" She treated me as if I had done something wrong and this situation is my fault and now I have no gift for my child....I am at a complete loss for words.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Service.

Comments

SearsCares
#920219
Sears Response

Greetings,

We are very disappointed to hear about your most recent experience with us. We understand waiting so long for a refund can be frustrating.

If there is anything you need assistance with in the future, please reach out to our social channels and we would be happy to assist!

• Sears Facebook: http://on.fb.me/18CwSqp

• Sears Twitter: http://bit.ly/1BK1jbL

Both channels are moderated from 8am-8pm Monday-Friday and Saturday-Sunday 8am-6pm CT to happily assist our member's with any issues they may have! Thank you, SearsCares