I bought myself a Kenmore washer and dryer. It was on back order for 60 days I had to cancel my order and redo my order.

After 3 weeks I finally got my washer and dryer but wait I said the door is not on the correct side. So the delivery guy said call customer services. After calling customer service I was told that the service team was suppose to fix it then a week later nothing. I called back and ask to have someone to fix this issue.

I was told I'm pasted my purchase date for service. I was like I received it a week ago they said no it was bought 31 days ago. I was like yes it was on back order for 3 weeks. I told them they can't do that its against the law.

I was told that customer services will call me got in a few days. After a week I called back they said again I'm in my 30 day policy. After speaking with a supervisor I finally got someone to come out. Apparently my dryer has a manufacture defect.

So I call to have them pick up both the washer and dry and be finished with the B/S. Then they tell me I'm not in my 30 days I'm pasted it be a day. I said you just sent out a service person today that's not my fault. I have over 20 hours of phone conversions with Sears and I'm getting nowhere.

They suck!!!!!!! Sears you are on my Bullshit list!

Product or Service Mentioned: Kenmore Washer And Dryer Combination.

Monetary Loss: $2000.