If I could give this company 0 stars I would. I bought a refrigerator form them in May 2017.

It has stopped getting cold all of a sudden. I was mad because it's not a very old fridge, but I shrugged it off as these things happen. However, things became worse. I called to set up a service appointment.

Sears did not have anything available until a week and a half done the line. Sucks, but I couldn't do anything about it. The day came and the tech never showed. I called Sears and was told they do not have a record of me buying a fridge from them.

I was transferred and the second person told me the same thing at first, but was able to find me eventually. She informed me that the tech was running late and would call me in 15 to 20 minutes. Not only did I not receive that call. I got a text saying that the tech came and there was no one home.

Somebody is lying, because not only had I been home that day, my wife and child were playing in the front yard and saw no one come by for the fridge.

I was able to get another appointment two days later. The tech actually showed up this time. He might as well have not shown at all. He told me he would go check in his truck for a compressor, came back and told me he did not have one and that he had to order the part and that it would be two weeks until he would come back.

The tech did not come prepared to fix the problem at all even though I made Sears aware that the fridge and freezer were not getting cold. A bad compressor is obviously one of the possible things that could be wrong. The tech knew this because I told him personally when he asked over the phone, as well as me reporting that particular problem when I made the appointment.

I called Sear after the technician left to find out if I could receive a new refrigerator since the tech could not fix it, and I was still under warranty. After being on hold for half an hour I was told that they could give me a loaner until the part arrived.

I was then transferred to another department which rang for a while before an automated voice tells me my call could not be completed and to hang up and call the toll free number again. I am still on hold as I write this review.

User's recommendation: just stay away from sears.

Location: 317 Nassau Road, Roosevelt, NY 11575