Verified Reviewer

4.7

I phoned to change our address and phone number and I got a young lady who was very hard to understand. Things then got worse because I ended up with a blocked card because of fraud.

All this because I wanted to change our address. We owe nothing on the card and no one has tried to use our card according to Citi Bank.

I have tried to make the address change on line but that won't work because they say it is not a valid card.

My wife and I will not be shopping at Sears because our card is not valid. That is too bad because we tend to purchase appliances from your company and many of my tools are Craftsman.

Our credit rating is high and we do not owe very much money.

We just purchased a condo on the ocean for cash.

I am very disappointed with the Shop Your Way card and hope you can do something to change their tune as it seems to possibly be hurting your business.

We have no complaint with Sears just your credit card company.

Peter Ashworth pfa5@***.com

1125 Hgy A1A #304

Satellite Beach, FL. 32937

512106****983832

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Customer Care.

Location: Satellite Beach, Florida