With Company response Not resolved

I made an order with http://Sears.com, mainly because my Shop Your Way Rewards dollars/points were expiring. After I entered my member number and PIN and submitted my order, there was nothing indicating that my points were used. I immediately contacted Sears, and their reply was "we owe you an apology" along with "I assure you that you will be able to use your Reward points on your next purchase." Instead of applying the points and giving me credit on my credit card, they wanted me to spend more money with them.

I then emailed their corporate office smsupport@searshc.com . They apologized for "the difficulties" and assigned a case manager. The case manager called my home, while I was away at work, so I recontacted her and gave her my work phone number and my work hours. She never returned my call there, but the case manager's supervisor called my home a couple days later instead. It's obvious that they never wished to actually speak to me, since I called them 3 times, gave the correct phone number to call and emailed them back.

Their customer service is deplorable! They didn't even get my order correct. One of my items was the incorrect size, even though I confirmed on line again that the item number I ordered was the correct color and size.

** Please, do not patronize their business, including Kmart and Lands End. If there is an issue, you may never get it resolved, and seeing how their customer service is for their main office, they obviously don't care. Why would anyone want to go through these hassles??!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Lk47by,

Hello my name is Zenaida and I am part of the Sears Social Media Support team. Please know we are terribly sorry you having such difficulty getting in touch with your case manager. I can understand your concern with getting this matter resolved. We would like to look into this for you and find a way to remedy this situation.

At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to continue to be frustrated by this. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number your order was originally purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we’ll call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide the screen name (lkt47by) listed on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Zenaida M.

Social Media Moderator

Sears Social Media Support

to Sears Response Woodland Hills, California, United States #712513

Zenaida

perhaps you can help me

I am at my wits end.

I have a protection agreement. A technician was due between 8am and 12noon on 4th Sept. I waited at home ALL day and no one came. I rang 8x and had various brush offs and promises that someone would arrive "in a moment" but STILL no one arrived.

Evenutally Elisabeth Aquino called my back, she was more helpful than her colleagues (I think she is from a firm contracted to do Sears call outs not Sears itself). Elisabeth said she would organise for a technician to come between 3 - 5pn on 5th Sept. It is now 6.30pm on 5th Sept and despite a further 5 calls 'Nelson' my dedicated technician has not arrived or rung.

Please tell me why I should not cancel my protection agreement and ask for my money back, along with re imbursement for the time I have wasted on the telephone talking to unhelpful employees and the time I have wasted when I could have been working.

I look forward to your swift response

Sophie

lkt47by
to frustrated ***sumer Garden Grove, California, United States #712531

Hi Sophie,

I'm sorry you had another bad experience with Sears and their customer service. I emailed their customer service at the email address they gave me, smadvisor@searshc.com back in 2012 and they never replied. I thought I should let you know how they put on a show to make others believe they may care, but they don't follow through. Once they have your dollars, they're not concerned with how happy and satisfied their customer is.

I wish you luck in getting a satisfactory resolution from them.