With Company response

I bought a $3000 fridge in August of 2012 and it has broken down 5 times since then. Lost food...wife not happy....kids not happy.

Sears was MY choice so its MY fault of course. But I made that choice because when I was a kid my family always trusted the brand and they stood for quality and service....not anymore. Service has come out each time and not had parts which I had to wait for and reschedule additional service appointments for....all the while I am without my fridge! I was told multiple times throughout this ordeal that I was entitled to an exchange or replacement fridge if they were unable to fix it after the 4th time.

Now, I finally call the warranty department to have that discussion. I'm placed on hold for ever and shuffled from one department to the next. The last rep kept insisting that when the last service man left he said he had fixed it. Duh?

It broke down again after he left hello? I even read her the error message on it...same one for the last 5 months then she hung up on me! ( She had my number and I waited for a call back but got none so I assume this). So I call back (5th time this morning now) and re explain all over again to another rep who tells me I'm right but I have to call the Sears store I bought it from.

I do and they tell me they are too busy to talk to me now and take my number.

Guess what. I"M PISSED !!!!!

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Dear Anonymous377643:

My name is Susan with Sears Social Media Support Escalations team. We are single point of contact for escalated issues which means that we handle issues start to finish with one dedicated case manager. I found your post here and wanted to reach out and offer our sincere apologies for the difficulties you are having getting your refrigerator repaired correctly. This is certainly not the type of service that you deserve or the type of service that Sears has long been known for. We understand your frustration and would like to offer the assistance of a dedicated case manager to help resolve your refrigerator issue. We value your business very much and want to make sure that everything that can be done to help you is being done.

At your convenience please contact our office via email at SMAdvisor@searshc.com and a dedicated case manager will contact you directly. In the email, please provide a contact phone number and the phone number the refrigerator was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email, please provide your screen name (Anonymous377643) you used to post on this site, for reference to your issue, and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

Susan R.