2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have an ongoing situation with Sears in regards to filing a complaint about terrible customer service from Management.I recently had a reason to speak to a store Manager and was told to call him.

I left 2 voice mail messages for the gentleman and never received a call back to this day. It has been now four weeks. I called the corporate office and explained what had happened and was told that they would send a message to the manager to contact me within 48 hours, still no contact. So I called back to corporate and asked for the extension I was given and was told that it did not exist.

I then asked to speak to someone at the corporate level and was told that was not possible, so I then explained what I was going through and was told that the District Manager would contact me within 48 hours. What a joke, still no contact. MR. Edward Lampert no wonder your company is failing.

You took a Great American Company and destroyed it from the inside out. You should be real proud of what you have accomplished.

GREAT JOB!SEARS will be out of business within the next two years...People go to Best Buy or another retailer..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $800. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sears. The most disappointing about sears manager from Sears was store customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sears.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1258704

Have seen store managers literally HIDE in their offices when cashiers call for assistance or if a customer wants to speak to them. Or the manager comes out and does not listen to the customer just says "okay okay, yes sorry okay we will fix that for you." They aren't listening they just want the customer to leave them alone.

this review is right on

I purchased defective microwave with broken gasket in door took out of box 6 weeks from purchase after remodeling kitchen and was told I can not exchange for new one or money back... no anything...have slip and also I know that it has extend return for holiday 11/1 til 1/31 and it would be covered