I am still waiting for a delivery from Oct 18, 2018. I have been calling for 2 months and cannot get one person, including supervisors , to be able to reschedule a delivery.

Nobody seems to understand that the location where the delivery was to come from was demolished by Hurricane Michael and nobody knows how to reschedule from a different location.

What a shame the people put in the position to assist customers are incapable of doing so. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Sears Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Et_Tu_Brutae.User

Although its a long shot, I posted a review under my first user name, Aeternum Vale (which is lengthy, lol but demonstrates the issue unto completion, start to finish. I with a similar experience back in April this year.

One of the best methods to get and gain attention is to implement email contact provided here at Pissed Consumer and politely request the tracking information for your order from one of the customer care agents. It took some digging in with persistently inquiry, but it did pay off marvelously. Pissed Consumer has the tools and resources to assist you as they did for me and my mother.

I hope this helps! Et Tu Brutae