2.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Bought an 1800 dollar tool box from sears(craftsman). It was scheduled for delivery approximately 2 weeks after I bought it..which is ridiculous.

I paid sears for the delivery service at time of purchase. Delivery was scheduled for between 4 to 8 pm due to we have jobs. they called and confirmed delivery time. they show up at 230...and of course no one is home because we have jobs.

Furthermore when they left they backed their big delivery truck into the yard tearing out a large tree stump and leaving big ruts in the yard. neighbor happen to come by and see them. then they didn't come back at the right delivery time..(wonder why). they then rescheduled for the following Saturday.

that makes 3 weeks after I bought it. when finally delivered it was damaged. Called and complained and was told it would be 2 weeks before they could bring another one. Told them to just come and get it and reimburse my money.

they sais it would take 10 business days to get my money...took about 10 seconds for them to get theirs when I bought it. Once again they showed up at the wrong time...nobody home because we have jobs. Rescheduled the pickup and had a relative here to meet them. They bring another toolbox instead of pickinf the damaged one up.

went to sears twice to speak with managers about my damaged yard and was told the delivery is not on us,,thats a separate company. But guess who I paid for the delivery. SEARS!!!

They gave me numbers to call to try to get someone to fix my yard...response was we will get back to you and they never do. have talked to several people at the delivery service and at sears..all they do is give you another number to call so they don't have to deal with you....NOT DONE WITH SEARS YET...NO WONDER THEY HAVE BECOME A FAILURE.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service and attitude.

Comments

I've never seen or even heard of an $1800 tool box. I spent my working career in heavy industry and I've seen $1800, $18000, $180,000 ; and a million-eight tools and machines but never a container.

Does it brush your teeth and comb your hair ? It had better ...