With Company response

LAST YEAR, I BOUGHT 4 TIRES FROM SEARS. THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO CHARGED HALF TO MY SEARS CARD AND HALF TO MY DEBIT CARD.

WHOEVER PROCESSED THE ORDER IS A TOTAL DUMMY AND CHARGED BOTH CARDS WITH FULL AMOUNT NOT HALF. LAST WEEK I SPOKE WITH A LADY AND I ASKED IF I AM GOING TO RECEIVE A REPLACEMENT SINCE MY SEARS MASTERCARD WILL EXPIRE. THE LADY SAID YES SO I PAID OFF THE TOTAL BALANCE OF THE CARD. WEEK LATER THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT.

*** LIARS. I COULD HAVE PAID OTHER CREDIT CARDS AND CONTINUE TO PAY SEARS CARD AT MINIMUM SO I CAN BUY A NEW DISHWASHER. TODAY I SPOKE TO DELANAY AND HE SIMPLY SAID OH THE ACCOUNT IS CLOSED BEC THE CREDIT SCORE IS BLAH BLAH BLAH,.....WHY WAS I PROMISED THAT I WLL RECEIVE ONE??????

SO I`LL PAY OFF THE BALANCE THEN CLOSED MY ACCOUNT. VERY TERRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE......HEARTLESS.......WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM SEARS AND THEIR SISTER STORES..

Comments

SearsCares
Sears Response

Anonymous,

My name is Trent with Sears Cares Team. I am sorry to hear of your experience with your tire purchase and I am saddened to learn that learn that we haven’t met your expectations. Please be assured that we value your business. We would like the opportunity to discuss this matter with you. Please send the following information – contact #, screen name (Anonymous399184), phone # used at time of purchase to smadvisor@searshc.com so we can work with you to resolve your concerns is a timely manner. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to speaking with you.

Trent A.